See, I knew I wouldn’t keep this thing updated.
Going to Boston again on Sunday. Mucho trabajo to do. Things have been going pretty well, though.
A week or so ago I was messing around with creating panel applets in C#. Originally, I tried to wrap PanelApplet, but that didn’t go so well. I ended up writing some super hacky C glue to do the job. It worked pretty well. I think if I get a chance I might look at trying to wrap PanelApplet again. It really shouldn’t be that hard. After all, PanelApplet is pretty much a standard GObject.
I started on a tutorial on writing nautilus context menus and property pages in python. I’ve wanted to do this for a while now. These components are super easy to write in python. Plus you can do hella cool stuff with them, so I think it may be attractive to newbies.